Stonewall: the podcast pitch deck
Commissoned by FILMNATION, this is a printed pitch deck used to secure funding for the UNTITLED STONEWALL PROJECT, a podcast exploring the history and legacy of the landmark queer riot.
High falls gorge website redesign
High Falls Gorge is a 22-acre, privately owned nature park providing safe trail access for all ages to an otherwise inaccessible area.
No compelling calls to action and a lack of information on available services such as on-site weddings.
Expanded homepage visually and with added context to drive a user to the organization’s services, including a robust sales landing page for wedding packages. All photography on the redesigned website is by me.
WMHT pbs website redesign
WMHT is a PBS member station serving Upstate New York. When I joined the organization in 2021, I collaborated with internal teams to redesign the entire website to better meet users’ needs.
No clear or obvious user experience strategy or calls to action, including a lack of focus on original content.
Tested internal user experience across the organization to map out both a typical user pattern and ideal user pattern based on strategic goals
Lack of engagement opportunities across site; feels stagnant and non-essential for users.
Added strategically placed opportunities for interaction across site such as:
- Content suggestion/feedback user polls
- Custom, interactive maps and guides for location-centered programming
- Dedicated content pages that recognize community leaders nominated by community members
- Interactive lesson plans for local educators
new york now pbs website redesign
New York NOW is the state’s Emmy-winning, in-depth public affairs program, featuring news, interviews and analysis from the Capitol.
Confusing layout where content looks easily dated and offers no reason for a user to explore.
- Worked with news and editorial teams to wireframe and deploy a layout with clear user calls to action
- Curated content into easy-to-navigate sections, and implemented and rolled out internal strategy to keep landing page updated on a daily basis
Glens FAll Hospital website redesign
Glens Falls Hospital is the largest medical center from New York City to Montreal, CA, serving a mostly rural area.
Decade-old website was outdated, difficult to navigate for basic information, and was not ADA compliant nor mobile friendly.
- Held internal and external user experience testing
- Overhauled entire site design and navigation system
- Brought site to AHA compliance and rolled out internal process for content updating to maintain compliance
- Rolled out responsive mobile site
Providers and staff of hospital system not listed accessibly; hard for users to understand what services are available.
Designed and built interactive web directory of all hospital staff by specialty, location, and other key filters with clear navigation to a list of service offerings
CLS Farms website redesign
CLS is a fifth-generation, family farm located in the heart of the Yakima Valley. As their business grew, CLS needed a website that attracted new growers and brewers in an ever-competitive industry.